From flipnote DSi

From flipnote DSi
I drew this. I'm not very good but I wanted a nice picture.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

REALLY LARGE FONT

 Haha, sorry about that. I'm still getting used to the whole blogger thing. I'm not really that good at it yet, but HEY, IT'S OCTOBER! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays of the year! It's always exciting to see people dress up and wear masks, pretending to be people they're not. Wow, there is so much wrong with that sentence grammatically speaking.

But yeah, I can't wait! It's gonna be alot of fun! I'm reading a few creepypastas to get into the spirit of it all. I was reading about "The Rake" but I really find "The holder of the end" to be pretty interesting. It's definitely got the potential to be a great story! It'd be cool to have people continue it on or something, maybe make a tv show out of it. I dunno. My only source of creepypastas is /x/, so you'll have to forgive me if my knowledge is limited.

But yeah, Um...friends of mine that might actually read this blog! Tell me a creepy story! Post a creepy picture! Do something so I'm not just talking to myself! Thunder(my dog, I think I mentioned him in my first blog post) is kind of stupid so he doesn't scare well. He does grin though. It's a really awesome thing that chihuahuas do, passed down from wolves. He only does it with a few of us but he'll grin and bow down, apparently it's called a "submissive grin." So now you know!

But yeah, send me creepy stuff, bloggers! Catcha later!

No comments:

Post a Comment