From flipnote DSi

From flipnote DSi
I drew this. I'm not very good but I wanted a nice picture.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween is over, but the creeeeepy is just beginning!

So, I had a great Halloween, I was able to go to this "haunted house" park in Terrel where there were all these different attractions! It was pretty neat, the "haunted manor" was really fun. It was kind of high priced though, thirty bucks for one trip through each "house." If I'd bought it online I could've gone as much as I wanted...but oh well. Fun was had by all, especially me, when I met a GIRL!

They do exist! As luck would have it, I ran into the only attractive, single, low standards having nerd in the entire park. I stumbled through a few bits of small talk with her when she surprised me by revealing she likes anime! We got to talking and we hit it off! I don't really see a need for cell phones and my only main phone is an internet one, so I got her Facebook name, and then we went around the park together!

Her real name is Jen, but for blog purposes I shall call her...um, Jen. She doesn't care if the internet knows her name or not (brave girl!) At 5'3, she's only a little shorter than I am and she's from Texas, and she's got long brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing jeans and a baggy t-shirt when I met her, but even with that, you could say she came from the Hill Country, if you know what I mean. (she has huge...tracts of land!) Luckily she doesn't read this blog, hehe :D. (Course...no one else does either.) Anyway, she's a sweet girl and we've been chatting the last few says over facebook, and she shares my love of haunted houses!

She said that she knows of one here around DFW, and she'll take me to it in a couple of days! So to reiterate, hot chick(Sorry Jen!), alone time, haunted house...there's nothing in that fragmented sentence I find displeasing! I'm kind of afraid, oh non existent readers! I haven't had a girlfriend since I was about fourteen, and it ended badly! I don't even really know what to do (well, you know what I mean) or say to her. I'm sure eventually she's gonna find out what a messed up slob I am, and break it off with me for some more muscly nerd (I'm sure they exist.) But until then, I'm gonna have fun actually having a friend that's a girl for once! I'll update whenever I can with more details! EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment