So basically I can't find the rest of my previous blog, but it's ok because it ended after we went to the haunted house. I'll sum up what happened in the following months:
Jen and I went to the haunted house, and although she kept saying she thought she was being watched, we never found anything. The place was just an old building, falling apart, graffiti everywhere. The rest of November was basically uneventful. Jen stopped calling me about midway through, but I didn't expect a girl that pretty to stick around. I'm ok, though, we didn't really become anything more than friends, and I'd only known her a few weeks. I had Thanksgiving with my family, got to go visit my brother near North Dallas, and just had a generally good time.
Now, it's December, and it's nearing the next great part of the year! It's almost Christmas, and I'm excited! My family is poor, so I don't think I'm gonna get much, but I can't wait to see what I end up with! I've got my parent's presents already, and now its just time to wait! Sorry there's nothing to this blog other than just an update, but next time maybe I'll have more!
I think you are better off without the girl if she does not have the decency to stay in contact with you. Unless she HAS been trying to get in contact with you, and it's just not going though; Did you give her any other way to contact you, like a mailing address?
ReplyDeleteI almost forgot how close Christmas is. It feels like an eternity since that I yelled at K for trying to push me into a Thanksgiving dinner, even though I don't celebrate it. Why would I want to give thanks?
All I want for Christmas is some tea. *pouting face here* And maybe some nice, pretty hair piece...
Well it's true that I only had Facebook and a "Magicjack" phone thing...and she deleted her FB and stopped taking my calls, so I assumed she was just done with me or something. But yeah, it's her loss! I'm amazing! I have...um...skill at playing video games! That'll...that'll show her!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I was gonna say "Well you can always enjoy the food!" but then I remembered that where you are, the food sucks. I can't imagine what a Thanksgiving dinner with that kind of food would taste like. Blech. If I could, I'd send you some tea and some actual good food. Hang in there, maybe a truck full of tea will crash into the place or something, hehe :D