From flipnote DSi

From flipnote DSi
I drew this. I'm not very good but I wanted a nice picture.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

So, you've probably noticed by now that my updates are not consistent to when I created my blog. There's a reason for that. I had started a blog waaay back when, and even began updating it...but it got deleted somehow. I still have all the entries because I saved them all to wordpad before posting them, since I was raised on message boards losing my posts. I don't do that anymore, but at least I have all my old blogs.

So basically, you'll see these posted with the time of their original posting, and then I'll eventually get caught back up to normal time. But yeah, that's just an informational post. I played around with the time on this one as well, just for the heck of it :D

Also, I have now changed my name to Wind Lion, because I still love Lions, and also the wind! Plus, it sounds alot less stupid :P

5 comments:

  1. You have lost posts on this site? I thought that was only-
    Never mind. I have a need to update my own 'blog' very soon, to nonexistent readers and for myself. It's important to keep a record of what you can, you never know when you will forget an important detail later on...

    Also, since I read through what is posted so far, what IS an anime? I've never heard that term before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh... I lost a post on my blog as well. Probably server issues or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it must be a server thing for all three of us to have a problem. I'm sure it's nothing, they're probably just kinks they need to iron out. I had trouble posting to my own comments section just now, and I had to log out and then back in so I could!

    And don't worry Selina, not everyone's heard of it. It's grown really popular lately but I have friends at work that don't know what it is. It's Japanese Animation, pretty much. It's like their normal tv over there. There's giant robots in some, strange tentacled creatures in others, and even just normal "slice of life" stories. It's all animated and it can be really silly, but some of it can be REALLY cool! Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood that I mentioned, is set in a fantasy world where magic and monsters exist (unlike this rather boring place, lol.) and it spans a huge tale that envelopes an entire country! It's really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monsters?
    They are nothing to fear when they are not real.
    I think I figured out what you are talking about though. There is this one girl who always talks about her precious "Pokemon" this, "Spirited Away" that... Is it really that good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They can be. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is good because of the animation quality and story. It's very well told and all the plot points come together at the end. Pokemon is another anime, but it's not quite as good as FMA:B.

    And yeah, monsters aren't real but that's what makes them fun, hehe :D If they were real, I'd probably freak out!

    ReplyDelete